Candela VBeam Perfecta Laser Machine
CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA PULSED DYE LASER
Mechanism of Action:
- The Vbeam Perfecta laser system is a pulsed-dye laser with a wavelength of 595 nm.
- It delivers pulsed laser energy that is absorbed by oxyhemoglobin in blood vessels rather than surrounding tissue.
- Vbeam Perfecta has over 20 FDA-cleared indications, including:
- Treatment of vascular lesions
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Facial telangiectasia
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Leg veins
- Cherry angioma
- Port wine stains
- Spider angioma
- Venous lakes
- Warts (non-facial)
- Variable pulse technology with each pulse composed of 8 micropulses, allowing for more precise and customizable treatments.
- Better results in fewer treatments, including non-vascular lesions such as warts, psoriasis, hypertrophic scars, and acne scars.
- Treatment versatility with a wide variety of treatment spot sizes and distance gauges.
- Ergonomic handpiece design for operator comfort.
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface with presets for various indications.
The CANDELA VBEAM PERFECTA PULSED DYE LASER appears to be a versatile and advanced medical device used for a wide range of dermatological applications, especially in the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions. It offers advanced technology and treatment options to meet the needs of both expert users and patients seeking various skin treatments.